- Research topics and background information for items to be featured on the programme
- Plan and rehearse shows
- Write and sometimes memorise scripts
- Liaise with other members of the production and technical teams
- Introduce and host programmes
- Interview guests in the studio, by telephone or on location
- Keep the programme running to schedule
- Meet with the production crew to assess or review a broadcast, and to plan the next one.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Must Reside In Portharcourt.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and video links (or a 1 minute presentation) you have previously worked on.
Check out jobs near me.