Inline Centrifugal Pumps
1.Inline pump from 500,000 to 3,500,000
2.Split case from 8,000,000 to 14,000,000
3.High pressure opposed from 2,000,000 to 5,600,000
Inline centrifugal pumps can be used for a vast range of applications in the industrial and marine markets. It is designed to pump low viscosity clean or slightly contaminated fluids without the presence of solid or fibrous particles. Common fluids pumped include fresh water, sea water and fuels (diesel, petrol and kerosene) and common applications include fuel transfer, irrigation, water supply, water treatment, pressurization, grey water, de-watering, building systems, marine and cooling/heating conditioning (HVAC). We are located at Coker, Orile Rd Lagos.
The vertical centrifugal pump design has many benefits:
The compact vertical centrifugal configuration means the pump can be installed where there are space limitations. The back pull out design allows the motor to be removed while the pump is still connected to the pipework, this in turn allows time saving while the pump is serviced/maintained.
The inline centrifugal pumps and motor have independent shafts, this means that only the pump shaft will need to be replaced in the event of it breaking. Other less robust vertical centrifugal pumps on the market only use the motor shaft, this means that if the shaft breaks, the entire motor needs to be replaced.
A lantern bracket is installed between the pump and motor, this creates a space protecting the motor from fluid ingress in the case of a seal failure.
Wear rings can be installed in the pump head, this is a sacrificial part that wears first protecting the impeller and casing from wear and prolonging the life of these parts and therefore the pump.
The vertical inline centrifugal pump is also available in other version for handling flammable fluids or being installed in a non-safe area.
If required, this range can be supplied with an external air powered or electric priming pump for applications where a suction lift is unavoidable.
• Can pump a wide range of clean low viscosity or slightly contaminated fluids
• Compact vertical centrifugal design to combat space limitations
• Back pull out design to ensure quick and easy maintenance
• Maximum fluid temperature of 140°C
• Independent pump and motor shafts
• Available in cast iron, 316 stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, bronze and other materials upon request
• Suction and discharge flanges conform to EN 1092-2 / PN 16. Flanges according to EN 1092-1 / PN 16 for steel and stainless steel casings. If required, ANSI/ASME flanges can be supplied.
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors. IP55 as standard.
• Independent certification is available upon request
• Casing wear rings to prolong casing and impeller life
• Low NPSH
• Can be supplied with an air powered or electric priming pump
Split case double suction centrifugal fire pumps
Contact No-Okey 08033003937